Doreen Lewis, PhD provides companies the marketing, research, and writing services they need to expand their business. With 20 years experience working for small & medium sized companies, as well as public/government organizations in the fields of healthcare, education, and real estate, she is available for consultation and project assignments across the country. Dr. Lewis combines psychology, technology, and creativity to lead your organization in a competitive environment.
Please see the Services Page for a list of services for hire.
Current & Recent Work & Projects
VP Marketing (Health Care)
VP Marketing (Health Care)
- Vice President Marketing & Research, Trident Health Resources, Inc, a national staffing and management firm for perfusion services in open heart surgery programs at hospitals across the USA. (Since 2007 - Present)
- Attained Joint Commission Certification and oversees quality initiatives for the company.
- Led the programming design of proprietary clinical database with reporting capability used at hospitals across the hospital for blood management in open heart surgery.
- Leads all marketing communications and sales support included website, brochures, RFPS, direct mail.
- Please visit My SERVICES page for information.
- Visit Your Florida Life Coach website of Doreen Lewis
- Journal of Social & Personal Relationships, Sage Publishers.
- Lewis, Doreen M., PhD (in progress). When the Party is Over: True Stories about Living with HPPD. www.facesofhppd.com
- Lewis, Doreen M. (2011). Intimacy, passion, and commitment as predictors of couples' relationship satisfaction. Harold Abel School of Social and Behavioral Sciences. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses.
- 8 years comprised experience and teaching award recipient.
- Online course developer.
- Past College Instructor in Business and Behavioral Sciences courses at Ramussen College, Pasco County, FL and St. Leo University, Dade City, FL.
- Past reviewer academic textbook publishers. McGraw-Hill, 2008. Cengage Publishers (formerly Thomson).
- Award winning book author in fiction. Also writer for magazines:
- The Psychology of Men's Ogling, Article (Issue 27 , Going Bonkers Magazine)
- Answers Lie Within (2012 pending publication)
- How to Get Over a Breakup (2012)
- Arm Charm, 2006
- The Bubblegum Babes’ Guide to Sixth Grade, 2005, Helm Publishing, Inc.
- Her Backyard, 2004, Helm Publishing, Inc.
- 2004 Royal Palm Literary Award
- 1st Place 2006, “Book of Your Heart” Nat’l Romance Writers of America (RWA).
- President, The Legacy Company, Inc.
- PhD, Psychology Capella University -Minneapolis, MN
- MS, Management National-Louis University, Tampa, FL
- BA, Business/Human Services Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL
Doreen Lewis, PhD
2012 - All Rights Reserved.